Saturday, August 19, 2006

PHEW!!! finally finally completed setting up my very first blog......it toook me about 5 whole hours just to get it right. well, i must thank MJ,Nisa and Zailan for helping me out with my bloggy.... hahax, i will do u guys proud and keep my blog fun and interesting....well.... on a more depressing note, to get this blog up and running,i passed the oppotunity to go out with some of my frens....haizzzx oh well,my sincere apologies to u guys {u know who u are}... aw well,anyways,on the bright side, i can finally pen my thoughts down in this blog and hopefully get constructive comments from people....not some anonymous person giving weird and down-right rude comments,like one of my frens who had such an encounter.....

well,imma stop here for today and i guess u all will be hearing from me soon again .=)

~moey out~