Thursday, May 03, 2007

Aights....its back to school after a long 5 days break. mannnnnn really dread school now,mainly cause the modules are really content-heavy and to add to our misery,the lectures and lecturers themselves are getting kinda boring as the days progress.....
somehow school is really a drag now.... ah well...just have to stick with it i guess,i dont wanna giveup just like a female classmate....she hardly turned up for classes the past few weeks,i only saw her 1-2 times only la....and furthermore shes in my project group T_T and just now her frens asked her and she said she just doesn't wanna come to school anymore....-_-''' aiyoooooooo....LOL...guess maybe GZ is right: she too rich liao,got money to spend.....
well,i cant really comment on her actions,just hope she knows wat shes doing and all the best in watever shes gonna do in the future.

but at least with sch being a bit of a drag,at least frens are still there and emotions are everywhere at the moment,but we'll get through ya!!! just gotta stay happy and continue to be lively,well, at least for me anyways....i can have my emo moments,but they hardly get me down =) so im just gonna be myself and be who i am lor..... XD

well,ok now to go practice my guitar once again....weekends drawing nearer again...cant wait to see my dear cell members again.

aights,imma go off now....cya all!!!! :)

~moey out~