Sunday, May 06, 2007

haizzzzz,just got home frm dinner with ma cell,and im super dead tired....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
to add to the lack of energy,i just remembered im gonna have an oral test with mj for our German module tomorrow la!!!! it totally slipped my mind last week,and im totally sorry mj....pspspsps,old le...cant remember much......hahahhah,oh man.....
somemore i have yet to do my drawing for AutoCAD and its gonna be tough as well.... X.X
hahahhaha,oh well.....i cant do anything now,too darn tired to even look into my com screen any longer....
haish...still have not watched bleach 124 and heroes 20....lolx.....oh mannnnnn,im so dead....and this week,even though its only 4 days,its gonna be tiring and stressful....

i read through ALL my previous blog posts,and i wanna refer back to my November 12 post,where i said i preferred my year 1 Sem 1 compared to Sem 2,well,(cliche moment coming),i now think Sem 2 is better than year 2 Sem 1 lor....haizzzzz,i would rather go thru many many more sem 2s' than go thru 1 year 2 semester 1.....haizzz,hahahahhaha,im totally hopeless now.... T_T
aiya,anyway i gtg sleep liaoz....gotta wake up early tml,its gonna be a long day tml......lolx....wish me luck =X

~moey out~