Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally its the end of the work week, but as usual, work doesn't end here. More projects are coming in, and more assignments and essays to be handed in. Hahahaha, guess its back to the days of not sleeping early(but I still sleep early, :P) and rushing projects and reports.

Anyways, today the class got to do some planting, and it was actually kind of cool and fun, but I don't know if the Marigolds will actually flower, oh well. It was a good experience all the same, so no complains from me. During Landscape Design class, I zoned out halfway through the lesson, and my mind just went completely blank, hahahahaha. Well, at least I got some work done on the new project, so it wasn't too bad.

Oh, something interesting happened to me: a few weeks ago, my iPod shuffle and earphones went for a swim with my clothes in the washing machine, so when I realised it, it was too late. I fished out and tried drying it, but sadly, the shuffle could no longer work, I kept pressing the buttons, but water just leaked out, so it was as good as dead. But my earphones, after drying them, could still work! Amazing stuff I tell you. Unfortunately, some of the wires are beginning to be exposed now, so I guess they won't last very long.
Anyway, another one of my electronic pieces went for a swim as well: my thumbdrive. I saw it this morning on the kitchen countertop, and realised that I forgot to take it out from my shorts yesterday, hahahahaha, I just felt so dumb at that point of time. But just now, when I plugged it into my computer, it worked as well! NICE! And even the files inside were not destroyed, and its as though the thumbdrive didn't get wet at all. Hahahahaha.

I just feel really lucky that they can still work. :D
Aw man, now I have to do some assignments and prepare for Sunday's teaching, lol, this week is really tiring me out. Oh well, I'll pull through anyways. OK,so see ya'll next week!


~moey out~