Saturday, February 09, 2008

After 2 days of eating and munching new year titbits(and adding on the weight as well), its time for a quick breather, well, a very quick breather at that. Busy all the way till Monday, and I have hardly touched my revision for the exams(why put it after Chinese New Year? I have no idea). I have a games session tomorrow with the kids, and I'm half prepared for it, and in the afternoon my mum's cell group will be dropping by my crib, so I guess I'll be home to entertain them, meaning no touching the books, and after cleaning up at night, I'll be too tired to do any revision, and that leaves me Monday to revise. BUT I still have to go out with my mum, maybe get a new camera or just to accompany her for shopping -_-", oh man, honestly, the time I spent out and about is about 10 times more compared to revision time. Hahahaha, oh well, I know I can still do it, and I guess it'll get better eventually.
Anyway, got myself a new toy and it's not what I expected, but its still something, so it doesn't matter that much. Now I'm going off to, so see everyone soon!!
Enjoy the remaining of the holidays as much as you all can!!! T_T

~moey out~