Saturday, February 16, 2008

Excellent! The exam period has arived and everybody's feeling the heat and stress, hahaha, well, most of us anyways. I spent the eve of my exam watching 3 movies, HAHAHAHA,guess that was how I spent my Valentine's Day. Well, it's actually surprising that I did such a thing at such a critical time, and somehow I don't feel the urgency of revising for PNM, but fortunately, the paper wasn't too bad actually, and I'm really glad its over. Definitely passable, doing well for that is another whole different story, but oh well.

Somehow whenever you feel like breaking down, just talking and listening to someone really helps. I didn't totally feel like breaking down, but rather overwhelmed, when I went back to helpfor my company's parade just now. A lot of stuff and responsibilities for yours truly, and I just stoned there, and I could hardly respond to anybody. Hahahaha, I know, it's not like me, but I guess its something which goes along the line of:"with great power, comes great responsibilties", minus the 'great power' portion. Hahaha, almost fell apart like Jenga blocks just now, but just talking to Him and finding peace was all I needed. After that, everything in my head just flowed properly and now I'm left with a few stuff to do studying among others.
So now I have to go revise amidst a loud Malay wedding going on directly under my block, hahahahaha oh well, study hard everyone!! It's the final leg of the race, let's finish it together! =)

~moey out~