Monday, February 11, 2008

Well, another day gone by, and one more step closer to the dreaded exams. Hahahaha, I know I should have been revising, but apparently I wasn't, because I was watching this exciting anime called "Oban Star Racers". It's not a pure anime per se, because it was produced in France with Jetix as the main producer of the show. The story line is amazing and is really addictive to watch. In my opinion, it ranks as one of the top animes' on my list, after Shaman King and Bleach. But of course I haven't watched a whole lot of animes' but this is something worth watching. It airs on Kids Central every Saturday 2pm, only on Flux!, hahahahaha.*free advertising for Kids Central)

Oh man, 2 more days of school, which shouldn't be there at all, because its our revision week. Oh well, can't be helped, so just go with it I say,2 more weeks to the end of Year 2, so very fast,hahahaha, alrighty, going off now, good nightz!!

~moey out~