Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just Bored


Hahaha, I was just looking through my past photos in my computer, and came across this. Taken during the last SGF last year.
Really looks hilarious, and it WOULD BE funny if I were really a specimen plant. But I don't think there are records of Homo Sapiens suddenly changing into plants though.
Ah well, at least everything to do with our final presentation is done, so now all of us just need to wait it out this coming week and brace for the final presentations in our Polytechnic lives. Time really flies, and everybody is moving on to different things, some to school and some to further studies. Well, at least we will have our Dinner & Dance to end of the school year. Something which I will look forward to even though I don't usually go for such events. A final time to see the lecturers and friends before embarking our own ways.

PS: Happy Birthday Alvin!!!!!!! God Bless you and see you very soon!! =D

~moey out~