Thursday, December 30, 2010

Canine love



Since I was a kid, I've wanted to own a puppy. I didn't know the various breeds of dogs at that time, neither did I know how much a dog costs.But I kept imagining that one was just wildly running around my house literally like a mad dog and it would probably poop at some weird part of the house. These furry balls of fur really get to me, and when I see people on the streets with dogs, it gets me all warm and fuzzy inside. When I was in lower primary, I used to just lie in bed and curl up like how a puppy does, because they look SO CUTE when they do that. So I actually pretended I was a puppy when I was about to fall asleep. Hahaha, how weird was I back then.
But NOW I know the cost of a dog, and they can cost SO MUCH! Just to buy them, get a license and the house-keeping costs look scary.
When I think about it, it would be good to have a dog around the house, but when nobody is at home, it's going to be really hard to take care of the dog, feed it and clean up after it, so this factor always prevented from getting a dog as a pet. Well, I can only dream about having one though, maybe when I have a family of my own then maybe we might get a dog for the family. Now that would be interesting.

~moey out~