Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can smell the fresh scent of freedom and liberation!!! woot!!!!!! oh yeaaaaaaaa.... no more parenchyma nor sclerenchyma to mess up my brain,no more hydrochloric acid to dissolve my brain cells,and most of all,no more difficult plant names to make me cathartica,hahahahah......
just hope i dont repeat my modules again(TXP/PAM)....please dont let me see those subjects again.....haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
its time to finally chill out and relax and play.....anyways,im looking forward to 1G02's BBQ at ECP,should be a good outing and good time to spend a day out with my fellow horticulturists barbequing axonopus compressus as well....who knows....hahahahha maybe we could read "Nivea and the seven pygmaeus" around the BBQ pit ehhh.....LOL.....just cant get these latin names out of my head.....
dont fret old frens,going out with u guys is also part of my schedule ya.....so dont feel left out,hahahaha,wonder if anybody going back to YT for Teachers' Day...hmmmm...
oh well,another holiday means time to find a job,unfortunately,my previous job was kinda sucky, lousy boss;co-workers;conditions, only the pay is good......sheeshhhh.........decisions decision.......
Aw well,at least i can relax and play,but for those of you how have yet to complete your exams,i wish all of u the Best of Luck and Study hard!!!! pls dont repeat module please..........
well,until next time......farewell.....
~moey out~