Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Finally got my handphone fixed,the reason is cause everytime i send a sms,it takes at least 2 freakin minutes to send 1 sms!!! crazy right!!! so i had enough and finally got it fixed.. i just got it back frm the service centre and guess wat: ALL MY CONTACTS WERE DELETED!!!!!
i thought they were stored in the memory card la,turned it they weren't,so now i have only about 40 contacts in my pathetic phone,so ALL of u who are reading this blog,please please send me ur contacts again,it'll be much appreciated thanks. =)
well,anyways its almost to the end of my holidays,and it kinda sux,so fast going back to school.....*yawn*....... well,didnt do much during this resting period,played maple/audition/went to catch a few movies and thoroughly enjoyed them.... so this is another pretty short entry after quite a while,and hope to come up with something more interesting soon......

P.S : remember to send ur contacts to me!!!!!! T_T