Tuesday, October 17, 2006


phewwwww,lol ok so i guess this is my new skin.....i know i know,its kinda common i guess,but while i was browsing Blogskins,this particular skin caught my attention.......and it was really nice and easy on the eyes.......i also really love the main pic,its kinda comforting and how i wish i was one of the people inside.....haizzzz hahahaha,oh well, i gotta shout out to MJ for helping me with the taggy board........yes yes i know,im very blur when it comes to HTML coding.......
so yea,i guess this'll perk things up for my peeps......
well,2nd day at school was fun as usual.......same going-ons....peeps doing what they do best,talk,fool around,BF around,the list goes on......
it was kinda boring actually,the timetable was really draggy......3 lectures,2hrs each,and 1 hrs breaks between each,so it was like ''lecture-1hr break-lecture-1hr break-lecture'',so it got boring during the break b4 the last lecture......we just sat outside out classroom and had to wait for Mr Chow(as mentioned in my previous post),and it was his 1st time teaching in a classroom..... -_-'' hahaha,so i was so bored,i just took a pic of me spacing out........yes,i was that bored......zzzzzzzzzz.....lol,pls no flaming about my pic lol....i know i look ugly,dont have to tell the whole world.....lolz.......so just enjoy ma new blog and tag it k?? =)


~moey out~