Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ahhhhh man,3 packed days of meetings straight,Monday,Tuesday,Today......gosh...falling sick would not be a surprise to me right now.... i had to go back to my secondary sch before every meeting to go check on logistics stuff,and its really taking a toll on me,mentally and physically...
i cant think straight and i only can sleep around 1am every morning......
i seriously need to reconsider what im doing la.....its like the busiest week ever in my entire life,and i dont think even my school projects can compare with the stress and time spent on this dumb camp.....man...
furthermore by going for this camp, im gonna have to forego a little outing with my classmates!!!! arghhhhhh....and i also cannot check my exam results cause the day it is released is when my camp starts.....-_-''
im really starting to hate planning and organizing camps......so much freakin work to do and its really tiring.....i dont even have a single day free for myself to just chill at home lor.......*bangs head on wall*.

something else i found out was that my handphone model--Nokia 3250, had a lot of problems right... my frens all know i had to go reservice my hp like every month(not anymore la)....but then i saw 2 of my other frens who also had the same phone,and they also encountered the exact same problems which i did!!! O.O
the sms took super long to send,the hp was very laggy, the handphone joystick fades/rusts,the casing is loose in certain parts..... aiyoooooo i tell u this phone,even though it seems kinda nice, dont even plan on buying it in your lifetime..... not worth it man.......

soooo im now gonna continue with my admin stuff to present later today.....ok,im going off and if any1 is kind enough to support me morally/spiritually,please feel free to do so....i really really need some kind of support right now..... T_T...

~moey out~