Thursday, May 31, 2007

its pouring heavily outside now and i just reached home.....

well,had a great morning session cycleton debrief with the primers over breakfast,and then we were all gathered together to reflect back on wat happened during the event....quite a few issues were raised and it cleared out the air a bit la....hahaha,so it ended at around 12.15pm,then a few ppl left and went home,but the gang of us just hanged around and chatted a while,i consulted dan for a bit of fashion advice for my audi character...hahahhah...funny right....ask a guy for fashion advice,well,at least his taste is better than mine la.........then i had to go to meet my mum to do a bit of shopping......

it was supposed to be intended for me to buy my remaining polo shirts but then Giordano's range suddenly became so little...so in the end we headed back to John Lil and i got myself 2 new burmudas(which btw,does not match with any shirt/shoes which i have),and my mum got herself a pair as well.....haahha,so 1 more reason to go shopping to buy new shoes/slippers....probably after the darn common tests la.....then we headed to city chain,saw the gang eating at Yoshinoya...hahaha,but didnt talk la,just walked past them... then i was also tempted to buy a new watch for myself...cause the last time i wore a watch was back in Sec 3 camp,where my watch was broken there...so since then,no watch on my wrist lor....sadded.... T_T

so now its gonna be studying all the way till tonight lor....no idea how im gonna concentrate so long....probably wont last long la...i give myself 1 solid hour then i will be distracted liaoz.....hahahha,haish.....okok,will blog again tml then.....byeeeee..

~moey out~