Saturday, June 02, 2007

mannnnn,weekends such as this are really hard to come by....in which i mean,weekends(saturdays) which virtually have nothing on,so i just stay at home and sit in front of my com....in the past,i simply LOVED such weekends,but recently,my weekends are all taken up by projects/BB/church/cell group......so as for today...i have no activities on,and now its only mid-day, and im totally bored....i woke up,did my QT,then played audi....but now im not very good at playing so early in the morning....then i wanted to play maple,but seriously, i think its a rather boring game now lor...furthermore, i lent a few of my mroe valuable items to dan for him to play around with,so my damage is really low....and to add to that,i got kicked out my guild....i guess im too noob for them.....
hahahha,at least i still have my guitar to keep me company,but i also practised it liaoz....and i even perspired a bit cause i was playing a bit too much la....or probably because of the really WARM weather!!!!
so now i have nothing else to do but blog about how bored i am right now....lolx....ah well...
also dont feel like studying much on a weekend...so i have no idea watsoever on wat to do for the rest of the day....any suggestions????
~moey out~