Wednesday, October 17, 2007

EXCELLENT!! Hahahaha, just finished reformatting my whole computer!! Woooohooo!! I expected the reformat to take the whole night to complete, but apparently, I didn't delete the files in my harddisk, so I still have all my files intact. =) And I finally got the language toolbar I was lacking earlier, and to add to the good moment, there's no school for the whole course tomorrow!! hahaha,for the first time in my schooling life, all the lessons on the same day have been cancelled,so right now, I fell really blessed!

Just now had a really good day in school, met the new Landscape Design teacher, supposedly the teacher should be a female, turned out the timetable was wrong, and a guy turned up instead. Hahahah,did his intro and made us all intro ourselves, and stated his expectations and all. Then it was Ms Kan's lesson, finally a familiar face teaching us again, but sadly, its a more complicated module.

So that was the end of the day, it ended at 2pm, and I was supposed to go meet Reggy at SP at 3.30pm, so I had time to spare, so wanted to go straight to SP, but didn't where to go when I reached there, so I decided to stay at my library. I happened to walk pass the language section and I decided to teach myself Malay, hahahaha, it's actually quite tough, but hey, at least I got a bit of the basics in that short span of time.

Went to get the confidential documents from Reggy after a quick mixup at the MRT station(next time call and confirm where to meet!! hahaha) So after that,met up with Ben and Dan and just chatted a bit while Reggy and I ate our lunch.
So that's it for the day, really happy I got things done today!
Tomorrow meeting the Magician to pass him the documents,hahahahaha, hope he pops up at my doorstep. :P

~moey out~