Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Childrens Day!!!

I guess the class will not know why Iqbal deleted his blog, maybe some of them do, just that I don't know. Hahaha,but anyways 1 blogger has left the community, but yet another has joined. And he is none other than my good pal ZHC,hahahaha.

Really surprising, because he said that blogging was really boring, and reading blogs were even worse, but look who's talking now? Hahaha, oh man, really funny, I had to walk over to his place just now to teach him HTML stuff, how to choose nice blogskins etc etc. But it was done quite fast, so no complains. And he was even quite excited on getting his new blog up and running.
His reason for starting a blog is due to boredom. -_-'' Well, I guess the holidays can make people do silly stuff.
So now another blogger who will be joinig the ranks of million other bloggers around the globe.

ZHC, you better regularly update your blog, or else it will just be as boring as you are. :P

PS:I just added the birthday photos,because I just got them. =)


~moey out~