Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Alrights! I guess a few of you have recieved my lame sms,hahahahaha. A few have replied positively, while others didn't, and some became conversation starters. But I sent it out because one of my kids from church sent it to me, and it was actually quite hilarious, so I decided to send it out to you all.
Then RoS sent me another sms of a similar nature:

Ah Beng was in a crowded bus. He dropped his son's photo, and it fell under a lady's long skirt. He asked her:"Miss, can you lift up your skirt? I want to take Photo."

Hahahaha,maybe some of you have heard of this before, but when I read this,it also cracked me up. And honestly, these kind of sms' really lighten up the mood, Ling Jie was feeling stressed over her school work, then when she got my sms, she told me it lightened her evening. And that really made my day. So maybe when you all get something like that, forward to your friends, you might not know what kind of replies you might get, and some can turn out to be pretty humorous.

Anyways, on another note, my mum just came home from her shopping trip to Bangkok. She went with Cal's mum, Pam, my grandparents, and her old time friend. All of them just went there for pure shopping bliss, and according to her, all of them bought A LOT of things. My mum personally bought back almost a whole new wardrobe worth of clothes , and I have no idea where she will hang those new clothes. (I know girls, you all would love to go on such trips right?)

Ok, anyways got to hit the sack soon, getting ready for a tiring day tomorrow,so take care everyone! Good night!

~moey out~