Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh man, just got tagged by Reggy and Ben at the SAME TIME. Hahahaha,ah well, here it goes:

5 things in my bag:

>Pencil box

>File

>Tissue packet

>GKidz attendance sheet

>Nothing else, only 4 items in my bag :P

5 things in my head:

>How to lose weight

>How to improve stamina

>How to teach Sunday's lesson

>Whether to buy MS prepaid card or not

>How to while my time away now

5 words I frequently use:

>Oh well

>Chill

>Anything

>Thank You

>My bad

5 recent sms received:

>Can't really remember because I deleted everything already.

5 recent things I just did:

>Updated my blog, only to edit the post again just because of this questionaire

>Updated my Maple shop

>Ate lunch

>Played "Marvel Ultimate Alliance"

>Switched on my laptop

5 things in my wardrobe:

>Shirts

>Shorts

>Boxers

>Jeans

>Towels

5 things I just ate:

>Bread

>McDonalds

>Chewing gum

>The lovely lunch yesterday at the Council lunch in school

>Bread

5 people I'm tagging:

1. Nisa

2. MJ

3. Shu Hua

4. Malyna

5. Cyndy

That's it I guess, I was really bored, so just decided to do this thing, and now I have nothing to do again. -_-''

Hahahaha,ah well....

Just stumbled upon this picture, and it's just cool.

Simple and nice.

~moey out~