Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just came home from lunch with the Ngee Ann Polytechnic HLM Advisory Committee and Board of Directors. It was really a first for me having such a formal lunch with people in high places. Mark, MJ and myself were all split up into different tables sadly, but at least it forced us to make new friends, and it kind of good actually. I got to know a few NP staff people, and majority of the big-shot people were sitting at my table: Dr Chang(LSCT Director), Mr Chin(Director of Botanic Gardens), Mr Tan(Chairman of the committee), and a few more whom I idn't get much of a chance to interact with.
All in all, it was a really good lunch(the black pepper chicken was the bomb!), and it was good to know a few figures in the Horticulture industry.

Now I have to go out of the house again, ZHC just got the Starhub internet connection, and there seems to be a problem with his computer, so I got to go down there and help him out,hahahaha,busy busy busy. It's going to be a really tiring day. =X

Talk to you guys soon!!

~moey out~