Monday, October 15, 2007

Well, first day back in school for a whole new semester. The feeling is far from a happy one, but yet it's also not as downcast as expected. I guess its back to regularly seeing the classmates once again, tomorrow we should all be able to see if any other people have changed their looks over the vacation period.

Anyways, today was a really short day, class started at 1pm, ended at 3.30pm, so that was all we had for school. Just can say that my group and I will be selling stuff, and hope for the best. And as usual, I'm the leader of this project,hahahaha, already saw it coming, but I was hoping it would have been someone else, but oh well, team roles have already been decided.

So ya, this would be the end of Day 1 of this semester, still a LONG WAY to go before the end of Year 2, so just have to grit my teeth and make it through this semester smoothly. Tomorrow will be yet another short day for me, but will end at night, ah well, shouldn't be much of a problem for yours truly. =)

~moey out~