Thursday, November 29, 2007

Alrighty!! It's been an extremely long time since I last entered this website. Well, a bit of stuff has happened over the past few days.

Yesterday stayed over at marky's place to get the genetics project done with, and it was a good experience I must say. Had dinner with his family, and knew a bit more about his family, and it really reminds me of the days when my whole family would be at home, just sitting down to dinner. But I guess it won't really happen in my family for a few more years.
Anyways we finally got the whole project finally done, at around 2am in the morning. Hahahaha, mark was super tired around 1 plus, but I was still able to go on as though it was 8 plus at night. I don't know, but I guess it was the worship songs which kept me going through the night, and I just want to thank marky for hosting me last night. Thanks dude!!

I wasn't mentally prepared for today's presentation, and indeed I messed up quite a bit. It wasn't my best performance, and I know it, but it's over, and I'm just thankful it didn't turn out even worse. I just feel blessed to get through this with a great partner and brother in Christ.

We did good man, we did good.

Then there was an extremely last minute meeting for my BB Primers, and it was supposed to be at 8pm, but I reached at 7pm, so I just sat down, propped my bag onto the table and slept for 1 whole hour. It was uncomfortable, but it was a good 1 hour of power napping, because it kept me through the meeting.

So right now, it's really really late, and my eyelids are closing, so I'm logging off here everyone.
Cheers and good night! =)

~moey out~