Friday, February 22, 2008

Last paper finally over! Man! It's really been a long and exhausting period for everyone: all mugging and stressing their brains to memorise a lot of information at one go. Well,finally that period is over, and we can all relax and chill out. Hahahaha, I'm so glad the exams are over, and the end of Year 2 has also arrived. It's really fast how time flew by just like that, now the only thing standing between Year 3 and now, is a short holiday period.
I don't think I'll have a lot of fun this holidays, because there're a lot of camps to plan and more stressing and arguing over issues, oh well.

Anyways I'll be away from this little island for 1 week, to Korea! Muahahaha, snow snow snow!
So don't call me, will be a huge waste of money, so don't visit this space for the whole week as well, nothing will be updated,hahahaha.
So hope to see all you people soon! Enjoy the holidays and enjoy as much as you can!

~moey out~