Wednesday, February 20, 2008

These few days, I keep thinking about you.
I don't know how to put it into words, but you're always on my mind.
On the bus, in the MRT, you keep popping into my head and knock me out of my daydreams.
Sometimes I get stressed thinking about it, and it distracts me.
These few days have been tough, I have to keep thinking about you no matter what.
Sometimes, I try to figure you out, but it's not that easy.
One day, I can figure you out, but sometimes you just elude me just as easily.
One moment, I think that I have finally figured it, but then again, it was not the case.
Somehow, ever since the start of the semester, you weren't on my mind, but recently, my thoughts are just filled with you.
My stress level is much higher compared to the past semesters and it's not really good.
You are really complicated, and I find it tiring and exhausting to understand even the simplest of things.
I ask the people around me, but they too don't understand what is going on.
I try to focus on you, but the company around will sooner or later distract me from concentrating.
I will have to face you very soon once again, and I don't really know how I will react.
All I know is that I will have to pluck up the courage and face you and settle things.

Plant Breeding & Genetics.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know some of you might be thinking what I'm talking about. Is Jonny talking about a girl? Who is this mysterious person? How come he didn't tell us about this person? LOL..... I just thought about this on the way home, and thought of this way of presenting the thoughts on everybody's minds: "PBG is really difficult and hard to understand!"
It may be so, but just ask around friends, they will help you out one way or another. Don't give up and tell yourself you cannot do it, its almost the end of the exams, just one last paper to overcome! Lets finish this together and see each other next semester HLM-ers!! =D
But honestly, it's a very different way of expressing something right? Hahahaha, creativity at it's finest, hahahha.

*flame shield up*


~moey out~