Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New found respect for tissues

One more paper down, Arboriculture. It was a really manageable paper, and it didn't take long for me to finish. However, ike any other story, there's a twist, well, apparently, before the exam, my stomach went upside down and twisted left and right, making me feel very uncomfortable. I've experienced this before, so this wasn't new to me, but of all times, it happened then and there, just a few minutes before another exam paper.
The walk to the exam room was also another challenge, because I started to break out into a sweat for no apparent reason, and it was worse then GZ running 2.4km. There was a bad ringing in my ears, and I could hardly speak as well. Hahahaha, my vision was also blurry, like static in the television,all those white lines. Fortunately, when I sat down in the room, everything slowly came back, so I slowly read through the paper, and it was not too bad.
At the 55th minute into the exam, my bowels started to move around rapidly, and it was really intense, honestly, it's the very very 1st time I had to go use a public toilet, and clean my mess with tissue paper. I had no clue how to go about doing it, so I just kept taking and taking paper to clean up the LIQUID mess. Yes, it was liquid, and it looked a bit like green curry, hahahaha.
I know this is embarrassing to say such a thing, but I don't mind bringing this out into the open, well, I WANT to share this moment with everyone, because it's something which is memorable in its own right, so here it is.
So the very first time I had to use a public toilet and clean up with tissue paper is during my Arboriculture exam in Ngee Ann Poly, HLM, Year 2, Semester 2. Hahahahah!

~moey out~