Friday, September 05, 2008

Cakes of clay

~interfacelift.com~

It's finally the weekends once again, and also marks the end of Week 2 of IAP. Honestly, this week passed really quickly. Even though it was extremely tiring, it somehow ended fast, and it's already Friday night. Amazing how time flies when you don't look at it. The weather has also played a supportive role as well, and the erratic behaviour, much like a small child, helped and paralyzed operations as well. Hahaha, part of me welcomed the rain, and the other part hoped that the rain would stop so it wouldn't be so muddy, which still happened anyways.
Why do I say Cakes of clay? Well, when planting, the soil around the area is actually quite clayey, so whenever I dig up a whole chunk of clayey soil, it struck me how appropriate it is to call it cakes of clay, since they are so huge, layered, and of course, made of clay. Hahaha, furthermore, today is also Shiwei(one of our supervisors) birthday, so we celebrated with a cake of rum and chocolate. I'm not a big fan of liquor, but the chocolate helped. And its a little weird when you celebrate a supervisor's birthday when you're not very close with her yet, but honestly, her smile is really sweet, no wonder she's already engaged =P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIWEI!!!!

So I'm off to enjoy my weekend, and I'll blog again soon (which will be next week I guess, hahahhahhhahaha =P)

~moey out~