Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sleep & Sombreros

Well, the weekends are almost over as fast as they arrived. Another week flew by for IAP, did a lot of the same things, and getting better I might add. I know that this page is really inactive compared to the schooling days, and it can't be helped, because this is what I ALWAYS do after I step through my house door: bathe, unpack, eat dinner (if necessary), pack, check email, sleep. I hardly have any time to chat with friends, let alone blogging, so I guess this will be the most I will blog each week: once (or twice if I have the extra time on hand).

It'll be the final week before switching our respective sections and, of course, our job scopes as well. But I had a really good sleep today, and thankfully, I didn't automatically wake up at 8am. Had a relaxing time at home, then headed out to celebrate my Ah Yi's birthday! Hahaha, woohooo~! I can still remember exactly 1 year ago, where we went to Hog's Breath to celebrate for her, now, it's in Dempsey Hill, coincidentally opposite Botanic Gardens. We all had mexican food, and it was really delicious. The price was a little steep, but once a year isn't all that bad. That whole place is place for a late night out, and wine bars are everywhere in this kampong-turned-atas/chic eating place.

Alright then, I need to get to bed soon, (yes yes, I'm like a small kid, have to sleep early), chat with you all soon!


Happy Birthday Ah Yi~!!

~moey out~