Monday, September 15, 2008

I should be at work right now, but I'm not due to a really really bad fever last night. My whole body was feeling extremely tired and worn out, and I think it's the first time feeling like that. I really hate it, and I know I will recover before tomorrow. I don't think missing work is very good though. Hahahaha, but on the other hand, I can feel more refreshed for tomorrow, and I wonder what we will be doing. I actually still wanted to go to work today, but my mum forced me to stay at home, and when we went to the doctor's, she actually requested the doctor to take a blood sample from me to confirm that I'm nto having dengue. Ahhhhh!! Hahaha, it was insane to even think that I have that illness, but it's all for safety I guess.
Anyhows, really thankful for all your prayers for recovery, thank you thank you.

Results were also released this morning, and like always, I'll just put it up: (in order of grades)

~AD~ Effective Negotiation
~AD~ World Issues: A Singapore Perspective
~A+~ Landscape Design III
~A+~ Leisure & Park Management
~A~ Plant Identification
~A~ Final Year Project
~A~ Project Management
~B+~ Horticultural Engineering
~B~ Turf Management

Grade-Point-Average: 3.8438

Hahaha, honestly, it turned out very well, and I'm so thankful that my results are this good. I know it's still not as good as other people, but I realised that a lot of work has been put into this semester, and I'm glad it all paid off.
Would I be happier if I got better results? Of course (who won't?)
Getting distinctions in IS modules is something which is very common for me, and it would have been better if it was for a higher grade module, but I guess this shows that I get really good team members for my IS classes even though I don't really know them that well. For engineering, I wasn't expecting much, so that B+ is something which I'm contented with. Maths is something for all the other engineering people out there, I think I'll stick to plants. Hahahaha.

Well, I couldn't ask for anything more, and I'm very thankful for all His help in everything. Now I guess all that's left is this final semester of attachment, but I don't know how I'll fair, so I'll just give it my best to make it through all the way.
Ok, I need to go rest once again, need to fully recover before tomorrow, bye bye!

~moey out~