Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun, Funny, Funnier


Well, it's 3 more days away from my final presentation in school. Most of the exams are also over for everybody(I think), so I dare say that this is the best time for students. No more work, no more projects and certainly no more papers to sit for. For myself, honestly, I have just been having a ball of a time. Playing the games which I miss so much during my attachment, catching up with friends, games and of course, sleep.
I also have yet to announce where I will be going for my NS, because tentatively, I'm entering the Commando Unit. Shocker!? Hahahaha, it's not 100% confirmed, so I might not enter it to begin with. But in another point of view, I find that entering such a unit is quit honourable and cool, because you don't see THAT many commandos' around, and I really cannot imagine myself going through everything that we will eventually go through. Ah well, the letter has not arrived yet, so there is no confirmation on my posting.
Anyways, having fun, watching funny shows, and catching up has just been a blast for me because I don't have much to worry about, so I really thank God for every single thing that I have right now. =)

~moey out~