Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tooth Fairy

My mum came home today with her mouth closed. Only the words:"Mmmmm, Mmmmm? and Mmmm-Mmmm!" can be audible. Hahaha, an indentation was found in her mouth. One of her larger bottom tooth has been removed because it was very painful (not because she had too much money). Amidst all the similar sounds, flailing hands and text messages are a few other methods of communication between both of us. I guess it's a bit like playing Charades, and I am one person who likes to play charades anytime,hahahahaha!

So effectively,I'm the only person in the house who is able to speak properly. So in case I collapse all of a sudden, I can't be saved because only "Mmmmm!!!!" can be heard over the phone, so if any of you get a phone call from me, and hear such a thing, please call for an ambulance.
Hahahaha, she isn't even getting an MC for the extraction, guess it might take longer to recover.

~moey out~