Monday, February 02, 2009

Wonderful Journey!



Today marked the final presentation of our internship in NParks and all 13 of us had a great and enjoyable time. Nerves were flying everywhere yesterday and this morning before the show started, and just like any other presentation, there were bouts of nervousness all around. But being youth, we all coped and adapted quickly to the situation and enjoyed presenting our experiences to everybody. Hahahaha, really glad that a few of our lecturers turned up to support us as well, and it was good to see all their faces after such a long time.

It has been a wonderful journey indeed. These 6 months really changed us all a lot, and we benefitted a lot from this programme as a whole. I doubt that any of us regretted joining NParks for our internship, and I'm really glad that listened to Mr Saiful and joined.

Vick | Yi Ting | Ching Hong | Jia Zhen | Hazwani | Esther | Mark | Loy | Wen Ping | Qian Yi | Min Yi | Hui Yu | Jonathan

I can safely speak on behalf of everyone that this has been a great experience working together, and it really put a smile on my face to see that all of us enjoyed ourselves today. We were once strangers, but after this 6 months, we really bonded together, especially towards the end, and I'm really really happy to see everyone mingling with each other. It just warmed my heart, and I'm not exaggerating here at all; we had a good time on the bus when travelling around, and I'm sure that we won't forget this for a long time to come. =)

PS: Happy 20th Birthday Ben!!! WooooohoooO!!
PPS: Thanks Ayun for helping me with the favour! =D


~moey out~