Monday, April 20, 2009

Not related to plants

After a whole day of resting and lying in bed, hours of extreme bowel movements, fever, a small instance on the edge of blacking out and eradication of toxins, I'm feeling much better. =)
But none of that is important now, I'm just glad to be alive and kicking once again, and the world is still spinning.


KAPOWWW!!! PUNCH!!!!!!


My cousins were able to fit nicely into my mum's car boot, talk about a tight fit, which, in this case, is not the case. =)


While I was cleaning up my room(Finally!), I came across my favourite primary school pasttime-car model kits. These are my 4 prized possessions, and when I stuck batteries into them, it was like giving them new life after so many years of not moving. It felt good to remember a slice from the past.

~moey out~