Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Greetings and salutations my friends! A very blessed Christmas to everyone! Just a big shout-out to my God for being born this very day in Bethlehem, so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY is in order! Just want to thank God for all of you all who are in my life!

Well, during this period of festivities, everyone should be happy about something in their life and I for one, am really happy that I gave myself a wonderful Christmas present. I gave myself a shiny Silver standard for my IPPT! From a lowly failure straight through to a silver is something big for me, and I was so excited when I saw my results. God has been really gracious and if I just relied solely on my own strength and stamina, I might not have made it. I was extremely nervous for the whole duration of the test and right at the end of the day, the results told the full tale. However, it was not only I who had such a good result, my dear friend Tan Zhi Yu also improved from a failure to a silver!! Woooohooo!! Praise the Lord!=)

~moey out~