Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well, just reached home from Raffles Place. Went for a dinner gathering with my classmates just now, and it was also to celebrate Elfie's and Mark's birthdays! Hahahaha, glad that all of us had a great time eating and hanging out at the Starbucks at Fullerton.
Sadly, we couldn't get any seats inside the air-conditioned area, so had to settle for seats near the Esplanade, but the view was not too bad, except all the construction cranes building the IR. We had a really great time there, with all the chatting, accompanied by Nisa's treat for all the drinks,Thanks gal!!

Surprisingly, the counter girl at that outlet was actually a former YTSS student,hahaha,I really had no idea, but then she recognised me. o.O I thought I was not a popular person, so I didn't expect that. She's 1 year my junior, but I'm glad I got to know someone else from my school, but I totally forgot the most important thing: her name. Hahaha,now that I think of it, it was actually quite rude of me to not ask her for her name. Ah well, hope next time such situations won't happen again.

So we all chatted by the Bay for over 2 hours, topics ranging from worklife to times when we were younger to families. I wouldn't have mind if we continued past midnight, but a few of my friends had to work, so couldn't stay out too late. And it won't be nice to miss the last train either, so we left the place.
Then, GZ,MJ,Fie,Nis,Malyna and myself, decided to go to the Fullerton Hotel's toilet, and it was simply gorgeous. We should have done our toilet project at that place, but anyways, it was a really good place to look around, what with all the architecture and polished floors and walls, it was truly a sight to behold.

So yea, that was the end of a good day, and now its down to the last week of the holidays, and my timetable is really weird, because I signed up for extra Korean language class, and unfortunately, it clashes with my Tuesday lessons at church, so I guess I have to do make up for those lessons then. Really pray that there will be make-up classes for the church lessons,hahahaha, oh well, if it's His will,so be it, nothing to say.
Alright, time to go sleep now, take care people, good nights!

~moey out~