Thursday, October 04, 2007

I just want to state that the weather is really on the fritz at this point of time. Just a few months ago, it kept raining, and I honestly thought the rainy season caught the early train to Singapore. Sadly, it turns out I was wrong, it got on the wrong train, probably to Zimbabwe or somewhere far away from our little island.

Hahaha,ok I'm just being skeptical here, but don't you all feel the weather is really warm these few days? I guess all the realease of toxic fumes into the air is finally taking a toll, and the atmosphere is,unfortunately, dying out on us, and us homo-sapiens are on the recieving end of it all.

Well, I just hope the rainy season will get a train ticket here ASAP, so we all can enjoy the cooling weather, where some of us won't need to bathe almost 5 times a day. -_-''
Ok, so I got to sleep now, early morning tomorrow. Good night! Bye bye.

~moey out~